- IOCL Human Resource, Data Entry Operator, and Others Recruitment 2022 Released | Notification Highlights Below
- IOCL HR, DEO, and Others Total Vacancy Detail 2022
- IOCL HR, DEO, and Others Important Dates 2022
- IOCL HR, DEO, and Others Age Limit 2022
- IOCL HR, DEO, and Others Qualification Required 2022
- How To Apply For IOCL HR, DEO, and Others 2022 – Application Form
IOCL Human Resource, Data Entry Operator, and Others Recruitment 2022 Released | Notification Highlights Below
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL)|
|Post Name||Human Resource, Data Entry Operator, and Others|
of this post
|This Post Contains Info i.e.||Recruitment info, Apply online link, How to apply for this application form, Qualification required, Age limit, Important dates, Salary etc|
|Total Number of Vacancy||465|
|Application Published On||10-Nov-2022|
|Application Started On||10-Nov-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30-Nov-2022|
|Official Website – Short||plapps.indianoil.in|
IOCL HR, DEO, and Others Important Dates 2022
|Starting date to apply Online||10-Nov-2022|
|Last date to apply Online||30-Nov-2022|
|Date for reckoning eligibility criteria||10-Nov-2022|
|Date of Admit Card download||18-Dec-2022|
|Date of Written Test||Tentatively on 18-Dec-2022|
IOCL HR, DEO, and Others Total Vacancy Detail 2022
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Data Entry Operator||3|
IOCL HR, DEO, and Others Qualification Required 2022
|Name of Post||Qualification Required for Post|
|Mechanical||Full-time diploma in one of the engineering areas listed below:-
1. Engineering, Mechanical
2. Automobile Engineering
|Human Resource||Graduation from a Govt. recognized institute.|
|Data Entry Operator||Minimum 12 th pass|
IOCL HR, DEO, and Others Age Limit 2022
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 Years|
Click To View Age Relaxation Detail
Age relaxation is as per notification rules.
How To Apply For IOCL HR, DEO, and Others 2022 – Application Form
- Candidates should visit our IOCL website if they meet the prerequisites listed above.
Apply online at https://plapps.indianoil.in/ from November 10, 2022, through November 30, 2022, at 18:00 a.m.
- Applications sent on paper will not be accepted.
- There are two steps to the Registration process. Part-I & Part-II His registered email address or SMS contains the Part I registration number that was generated by the system. With this registration number, the candidate must log in to the system once more using a password that he created.
- The candidate must upload his or her scanned photo and signature during Part-II registration as well as provide information about their educational background, work history, and other factors.
- It is advised that candidates adhere to the process outlined in the apprentice engagement portal above. If you experience any problems when filling out an online application or paying online.